Saturday, December 30, 2006

Japan's Latest Bomb

And last to end this 2006 with a bang, I've done a little drawing inspired from a comment of my brother Fred about the rumors surrounding Toyota and Ford's recent meetings. Upon seeing this cartoon that I found super, he said the equivalent of "What a sad picture of the decline of US industry and innovation. The country we bombed to perdition in WWII comes to the rescue. Perhaps we should bomb Detroit to perdition?"

Gosh, we don't have to, the deed is done.

The following is my cartoon response. I couldn't decide whether to entitle it:

- If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
- He who laughs last, laughs longest.
- Revenge is a dish that is best eaten cold.

So I just called it "Reversal of Fortune." Click on the image for a larger version.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home