Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bob the Speculator vs. Sally the Silent Saver

Here's another example in the series "How the Public Isn't as Stupid as You Think."

It would seem from the Washington press that a majority of voters would support government bail-outs of the Bob-types. I would warn legislators to be careful about judging which side is the majority.

silentmajority
[Thanks to Paganshopping.com for the image.]

It just may be that the Sally-types are not prone to answering poll questions. I know I'm not.

Fortunately, not all of us are silent anymore. Our YouTube example is only one illustration of what happens when a tool like the internet gives voice to the heretofore mute ones.

And look at me. Even I would be voiceless today if it weren't for the internet.

But now, it's "Silent Ones, unite!" We may have more power than we think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home