Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today's Cartoon

I felt like doing some lazy "artwork" today, after reading about Hugo Chavez's solution for Venezuela's bolivar currency inflation. Like many other governments before him, rather than attacking the underlying problem (his own government's excess production of credit and money), he has decided to do some "cosmetic surgery." (Click on the image for a larger version.)

[Sorry, the original artist apparently resents my tweaking of his painting. I'm taking this off as a sign of my respect of his indirectly expressed wishes. Apologies to him. I thought he would have enjoyed the publicity. Live and learn.]

Labels: , , , ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome!
Vicente

https://www.SaavedraArt.com

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home