Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let Those on the Floor Speak

The country is very divided now about whether or not the "stimulus package" will work. I have already expressed my opinion that it will not, provoking much heated debate among my commentators. I'll be adding more gas to that fire soon.

Meanwhile, I found out today that I'm not the only one who's frustrated with the American people's lack of understanding about the economics underlying the Keynesian spending, government intervention, and wholesale destruction of free-market values (e.g. respect for contracts) that will soon be taking place, the likes of which we have never seen to this degree before, ever.

Listen to these people who have their ear to the ground, the traders in Chicago:

Chicago Traders Video

It's heartwarming to see that there is someone else out there who gets it, even though I can already hear the retort: "But those guys are Wall Street, or the equivalent. They're the bad guys."

It looks like Ben Franklin and the others will continue to spin for a very long time, while Mr. Marx chuckles with glee.

spinningcorpse
[Thanks to Nightviewproductions.com for the image.]

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home